If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a personal stylist or expanding your staff’s styling skill set, you’re in the right place. With over two decades of experience in the industry and a successful track record as a leading personal stylist in the UK, I am excited to guide and mentor individuals who are eager to learn the art and science of transforming lives through personal style. Whether you’re looking to enhance your existing skills, or improve your own personal style, my training programs offer comprehensive and practical knowledge that will empower you and your staff to excel in this dynamic field. Get ready to unlock your potential and embark on an exciting journey of personal and professional growth.
Sales assistants are the front-line brand ambassadors for your business. Investing in comprehensive training is crucial to enhance productivity and ultimately increase turnover. I specialise in running intensive courses for sales assistants in various fashion retail environments, equipping them with the skills they need to provide genuine style advice and elevate the customer experience. My courses have a direct impact on staff productivity, retention, and motivation.
I have worked with numerous renowned retailers, including NEXT, Michael Kors, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Fenwicks, Heathrow Airport, Elys Wimbledon, Camp Hopson and Heathrow Airport, to name a few. Please email me to discuss your in-store training requirements.
Outsourced Personal Shopping
Personal Shopping is fast becoming an essential retail service which helps to build and nurture relationships with new and existing customers. Running a productive, profitable personal shopping service can be time consuming and an added drain on resources.
I help retailers set up and/or manage their in-house personal shopping services; ensuring a consistent and high quality service; where revenue targets are met and exceeded. Please email me to set up a time to discuss your personal shopping requirements in more detail.
1:1 Personal Stylist Training
If training to be a personal stylist has long been on your wish list, but you don’t want to do a group course or perhaps the dates on offer don’t suit your schedule; or perhaps you just want to refresh and uplevel your styling skills.
I offer 1:1 intensive, in-person personal stylist training for womenswear and menswear in London.
- Two-day intensive training coached and mentored by me
- Day 1: Learn everything to successfully style women, with practical tasks, including Trends, Product Knowledge, Body Shapes, Colour & Accessories, and Outfit Building
- Day 2: Practical day styling models of different body shapes to a brief
- By the end of the 2 days, you’ll have foundational skills and hands-on experience with 2 clients.
- Additional, One-day intensive following the 2-day womenswear training
- Half day: Understand fundamentals of menswear styling and male body shapes
- Half day: Styling a male client to his brief.
- After training, up to 2 days of work experience with my stylist team
- FREE Access to my ‘How To Be Style Confident’ online training course to further enhance the in-person training. Full details can be found here.
- 1-hour online coaching session with me to help you set up your business or answer any questions or issues
- Signed certificate from the Nicky Hambleton-Jones Style Academy.
I also offer bespoke training for anyone looking to refresh or uplevel their styling skills. For more information, please email me with your training needs.
Style Confidence Training (Online)
My award-winning online personal styling course, ‘How To Be Style Confident’, empowers you to refresh, redefine, or transform your personal style from the comfort of your own home. This comprehensive course consists of six modules, each comprising a series of specially crafted videos and downloadable workbooks. By enrolling in this course, you’ll become your own personal stylist and experience a transformative shift in the way you look and feel.
This course is also highly recommended for retailers who want to include it as a valuable component of their induction program for female staff.